Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mission Accomplished

I have an important mission to complete today... Woke up at 6.05a.m. and getting myself prepared. 'Today will be a good day!'. I said to myself when I was brushing my teeth. After me and my sister has done, my dad sent us to the bus stand at 6.45a.m. We have waited for about 45 minutes for the KL bus and finally... there came a bus to KL.

Along our journey to KL, it was quite smooth. But... there was one thing harassing us, that was... WE DIN'T TAKE OUR BREAKFAST! Both of us felt very hungry half of the way, hoping that we can reached KL soon then we can get something to fill our little poor tummy.

After finished our breakfast, we reached Titiwangsa around 10.00a.m. Our tickets to Genting were at 10.20a.m. Therefore, we took a rest to cool down ourself after a long and tired journey. Meanwhile, I saw a very old lady with a very thin and weak body passing by. Like us, she was going to Genting and I saw her buying herself a ticket. What I was thinking about at that moment was that " why was she going to Genting all herself? Wasn't there anyone of her family can accompany her?" I was pity on her...

Everybody was trying to squeeze infront of the bus door although the door was shut. After a few minutes, the bus driver opened the door and everyone was squeeing in pile. After everybody get seated, our bus departed. It was 10.35a.m. and we were heading to Genting...Hooray!!!

We thought that everything will be alright as we have went into the bus. But, a small quarrell occured between the aunties sitting behind us and an uncle sitting beside me. All the aunties were too noisy. They spoke to loud till distrubing the uncle from getting into nap.

Another thing that we never thought of will happen was that our bus get into a breakdown. It took us about 15 minutes for another bus to come and fetch us. And there came another quarrel among aunties. They were argueing simply just because of the seat number. It was actualy not a big deal but yet they can make it so serious. Ish ish ish... How come adults were also bahaved like children? I have totally no idea.

We reached First world at 12.00p.m. My mission today is to get myself a job at Genting. Therefore, without wasting any time, me and my sister started to do so. We shopped around and asked around. There were some shops require part timer and there were some don't. All asked me to filled in a form and come again at 2p.m. There were two shops seem to have greater chances of getting hired and therefore, I waited.

Finally, a shop with shoes hired me. Its supervisor is friendly than the other. That's why I choosen it rather than the other one. After getting myself clear with all the information that I should know, we get back.

I am so happy today cause I can finally get myself a job. I will start working by next week and I can't wait for that time to reach. My feeling is just a kind of confusing. I feel scare although I am excited. Hmm... Whatever so... just let it be...

No comments:

Post a Comment