Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My 2nd Day of Work

Today is second day of work. I work full shift which is from 10.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. We have to wake up earlier because we have to reach our shop at 9.30 a.m. to do all those housekeeping jobs. So, I wake up at 8.00 a.m. as soon as I heard my alarm’s sound without any intention to continue sleep like I usually do. I behave abnormally perhaps I haven’t adapted to the new place where I use to be now.

Today, it is actually a good day for me. Everything runs smooth until around 4.30 p.m. Two female customers, from Arab Saudi I guess, came to our shop and they wanted to buy many pairs of shoes. These customers came to us yesterday and they too bought a lot of shoes from us. The different is that the quantity that they purchased yesterday was fewer than today. Therefore, we need not to make delivery for them. But today, they purchase 126 pairs of shoes and they require us to deliver it to them at Highland Hotel.

I had planned to go for an online nearby Starbucks after I finish working. But my plan burns because of this case. Four of us including our supervisor have to make delivery to Highland Hotel. Oh my god!!! How am I going to make it? I brought my laptop beg out with me this morning and I have another handbag to carry. A total of 17 bags need to be sent to the customers with only four crews. Each has to carry 4 bags full of shoes from First World to Highland, together with my laptop bag and handbag, it must be crazy!!! Furthermore, it is not a short distance man… It’s a quite a long distance! You must be kidding me…

After we settle off the entire closing job, we departed to Highland Hotel with all the 17 bags. I carried my bags and 4 bags of shoes from our shop to Highland Hotel. This ‘journey’ really makes me exhausted. I have to stop and take my rest along the way and my colleagues were have to wait for me. Finally, we reached Highland Hotel and my supervisor tried to ask the reception counter. Unfortunately, the reception counter said they are not at Highland Hotels but Genting Hotel. What the xxxx! We have come a long way to Highland and now we have to go back to Genting Hotel! What stupid information did the customers gave until fool us like this! My shoulders were in a pain and I can’t afford that anymore…

At last, we were able to deliver all the shoes to the customers at Genting Hotel. Thanks God… I was damn tired and totally exhausted. I cancel my plan to go to online at Starbucks and straight away go back to hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment